A Cookie, also known as HTTP Cookie, Cookie web, or Cookie browser, is a small text file that is stored in the browser directories of your pc or mobile phone, retaining information about your preferences, not including your data personal.
Cookies facilitate and improve the efficiency of browsing websites, keeping information of your preferences and eliminating the need to enter information repeatedly.
There are two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies – These are temporary cookies that the server uses to store information about user activity on the site during a browser session. These cookies are deleted whenever the browser is closed.
- Permanent Cookies – These are cookies that are stored in the browser directories on your computer or mobile phone. These cookies are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site and generally serve to store information on preferences and interests, thus allowing the provision of more personalized service.
For more information on Cookies go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Your Cookies can be used for the following purposes:
- To recognize your computer when you visit our website
- To register your website navigation
- To improve website usability
- To review your website usage
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
Cookies may be disabled in whole or in part at any time. However, because of its role in improving site usability, disabling Cookies may prevent users from using certain websites.
To disable Cookies in different browsers go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/