Stand up Paddle
CLASSES / RIDES AND STAND UP PADDLE TOURS
Costa de Caparica | Sesimbra | Arrábida | Alcácer do Sal | Óbidos | Lagoons and Rivers of Portugal
Initiation Costa da Caparica – Arrábida
Progression Costa da Caparica
Advanced Costa da Caparica
- They take place in beaches and dams and according to the level of the practitioner.
- They have an average duration of 2 hours.
- They include all the material necessary for the practice of the sport.
Each level has structured very specific objectives, where the student only passes the level when fulfilling all the stages of the learning.
ARRÁBIDA – FLAT WATER
Learning to paddle on her knees on the board
Learn to turn on your knees
Learning to paddle and turn in a standing position
- All class packs are valid for 6 months from the time of purchase
- Packs of classes of initiation and progression of Sup can be divided up to 4 people
COSTA De CAPARICA
In this class, are part of surfers already know that cutting the wave and are to start their maneuvers learning process.
Improving the posture and position of the basic surfing
Improving reading sea and positioning in water
Perform “S” curves
Perform top turn, botom turn and cut back